Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Atlanta Peachtree City child photographer announces Hannah

I have the cutest niece in the entire world.  I know, I know, everyone is biased about their own family, right? Take a look at Hannah and tell me I am wrong.

Hannah had plagiocephaly, a condition where her head width was greater than her head length -- basically the back of her head looked flat.  She got fitted for this little "helmet" --which reshaped the growing and changing bones in her head.  If you think your baby's head is flat on the back, go ahead and talk to your pediatrician!  Technology is amazing now, and it can be corrected!

And, don't skip taking pictures because your little one has a black eye or a cast on their arm or a skinned-up knee . . . one day you will treasure the memory.





No comments:

Post a Comment