Thursday, September 1, 2011

Atlanta Peachtree City engagement photographer announces Jennie and Keith

When I was a little girl, my mother used to talk to strangers in the grocery store . . . and at the post office . . . and, well, everywhere we were.  My sister and I would mutter to each other, "There she goes again, making friends with every stranger in town!"  I was at the grocery store the other day, and my 7-year-old daugther (who thinks she is 14, by the way) looked mortified.  When we got outside, she exclaimed, "Mom!  Why do you have to talk to all the strangers?" 

I realized that just like my mother, I do talk to everyone I meet -- simple as it sounds, I just love people.  I love hearing everyone's story.  I love knowing a little bit more about what they know.  I love that during the few hours I am with someone doing a photo shoot, I get to hear their story.

Keith and Jennie have a summer wedding planned.  They arrived for their shoot holding hands, looking adoringly at each other, and letting me pose them.  They were such good sports.  But something was just missing . . . so I just stopped the shoot, and we just chatted for awhile.  "Tell me the story of your wedding," I said.  Jennie's eyes just lit up as she told me that her wedding was all about summer colors, the sunshine, and the warmth of the sun.  I realized I had seen a yellow dress in her car, and I asked her to put that on.  Yellow dress, sunshine, warmth . . . it just came together perfectly. 

I can't wait to hear more about their life together.  I just know they will look on the bright side of things, always be warm and kind to each other, and bask in happiness.  You can just see it.







No comments:

Post a Comment