Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Locust Grove photographer announces Erin and Blake's wedding

What better way is there to spend a day than at a wedding?  I love weddings -- I love the entire day focused on two people just beginning their life together . . .

My philosophy as a wedding photographer is to document the day in what I describe as a picture story.  I like to be in the parking lot as the bride gets out with her coffee and bags and spend every minute with her as she gets her hair done, as her friends arrive and fuss over her, as she cries when her mother sees her, and when she bows her head in prayer before she heads to the ceremony. 



 The reverence of a ceremony never ceases to take my breath away.





I love group pictures -- and Erin and Blake's group was so fun!






I always make sure that the bride schedules plenty of time to spend on her bridals.  I think you should have so many pictures of yourself on your wedding day.  You can never have enough.





And then the reception . . . eating, dancing, laughing . . . so much emotion. 





Congratulations, Erin and Blake!  Thank you for letting me share your day with you -- it was 
an honor and a privilege!  

No comments:

Post a Comment