Monday, September 26, 2011

Peachtree City Sharpsburg area child photographer announces little Miss M

I love me some babies.  I'd have a bazillion if I could.  I love their chubby legs, the sparkle in their eyes, the sound of their laughter . . . I'd have a bazillion if I could.  Please don't tell my husband I said that.

I got to spend Saturday morning with little Miss M and her parents.   My idea of a perfect Saturday is exactly this -- we had fun changing her outfits, playing with her props, and getting her to sing "Itsy Bitsy Spider."  She'd reward us with a smile, and all four adults would erupt in applause.  That's how it is around babies, you know.  The world just seems to revolve around them -- that's how it should be.


Look at little Miss M.  Tell me you wouldn't be in love.



This little girl has better accessories than I do.  And that's saying a lot.  


In case you were wondering how this little girl turned out so incredibly cute, take a look at her parents.  Gorgeous, aren't they?  


  I love seeing parents that are head over heels in love with their children, who have never-ending patience for their little ones, and who really get what life is about.  To me, it's about the babies, children, kindness, families . . . and love.

 This is what I like to spend my Saturdays doing.  Can you see why?

"While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about."
~Angela Schwindt

No comments:

Post a Comment